Shamaley Ford - 2018 F-150 PASSENGER SEAT TORN

I WAS NOT INFORMED THE PASSENGER SEAT WAS TORN AND WHEN I CALLED THE SALESMAN HE INDICATED HE WOULD CHECK WITH MANAGEMENT BUT SAID SOMETHING THAT HAS MADE ME FURIOUS. APPARENTLY THEY NEW THE SEAT WAS TORN WHICH IS WHY THEY GAVE ME DISCOUNT "REALLY" ADDITIONALLY THE BED LINER IS NOT SECURED.

THE VEHICLE HAD 2000 MILES ON IT BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN EITHER SHAMALEY FORD REPAIRS OR REPLACES THESE ITEMS OR I WILL DROP VEHICLE OFF AND SEEK LEGAL ADVISE. DURING THIS BUYING AND AND TRADING TWO VEHICLES OFF HAS ALERTED ME TO BE CONCERNED THE VEHICLE WAS NEVER DETAILED AND THE MATS WERE THROWN ON THE BACK FLOOR AND WAS TOLD TO BRING BACK ANOTHER DAY FOR DETAIL AND FULL TANK OF GAS.

IT HAD A FULL TANK WHEN I LEFT. I ALSO WENT IN TO SPEAK WITH FINANCE THAT MY ADDRESS WAS IN CORRECT AND EVEN THO HE CHANGED IT THE 1ST THING HE TOLD ME WAS TO CONTACT FORD "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE".

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Ford F-150 Truck.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix the problem and tell the truth about what was known about this vehicle that was not shared.

Shamaley Ford - Car Diagnostics Review

Wow. We had the worst service ever from a Ford Dealership ever.

We also had to deal with the rude and insensitive lying Manny Hernandez. We too paid for "labor" and our truck was not fixed. We had a suspicion about what we were being told about diagnostics that were run but they couldnt privide us with any codes or documentation of them so we did not let them do any work on our truck. We paid for the services by debit card and continued on our way to see our ill family member.

They said they would leave my truck outside the gate as we would be returning after hours to pick it up. And we are from out of state. They said they would do that for us. We returned to pick it up and it was not left outside the gate.

They had us stranded again until they open bavk up on monday. We dont have the truck and trailer or family on Monday!!

These people were never interested in helping out they only wanted us to trade it in...they lied to us more than once and showed no concern for the huge inconvenience the caused us. If i was local I might've been privy to the SHAM reputation of Shamaley Ford.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shamaley Ford Car Diagnostics.

Shamaley Ford in El Paso, Texas - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

My experience with Shamaley FORD on Lee Trevino & Gateway West was a nightmare!! I took in my truck for a diagnose.

My truck had an engine sound. The service Rep (Manny Hernandez) did state that there was a problem cuz of the sound it made. I did have an extended warranty but after engine was opened and looked at ,it turned out to be a bent rod. My warranty did cover it but the warranty wanted a cause of failure.

SHAMALEY FORD COULD NOT GIVE THE WARRANTY THAT. They told me they had no clue why the rod bent. I thought FORD had engineers for problems like that. Well after going back in forth for a month...I ended up paying for labor and no truck fixed.

I believe my ordeal was a very stressful event mostly because they (Sal-Service Shop manger & Mr Many Hernanandez) where very rude and very very insensitive!!

Can you believe that not even a car wash was offered to me when my truck was returned when I took in the truck was it was washed and my truck was returned to me outside the dealership not inside the garage area, like everyone else. I will never shop at SHAMALEY again.

I didn't like: Accessibility of service mangers, Too long to get an answer from ford, Confrontational nature and standoffishness, Unable to work with warranty provider, Overall treatment was subpar.